10 tips to spark creativity in kids
- Make the children take the responsibility.Give them small tasks according to their age like collect clothes from the rope, help in bed making.
- Allow them to explore nature by themselves like take them to the nurseries and make them watch the gardener planting making the soil, help them feeding the birds.
- Encourage them to be physically active. Make them learn the exercise from the beginning and practice in front of them daily.
- Read for them autobiographies and life stories of creative people.
- Give them exposure of different situations like climbing a tree.
- Make them meet people of different professions and take them to their working places.
- Allow them the chance to experiment randomly, provide them with the raw material.
- Nurture the habit to face the failures because its the one who will survive the drought.
- Raise the habit of saying sorry as it make them more conscious.
- Self accountability is the key to success as it will make them a better person.
Myda is a passionate writer about health and education.