5 Easy Ways to Incorporate Exercise into Your Busy Schedule
We know you are busy, but incorporating a little exercise is mandatory, especially when you do not have time for a proper workout. In these five ways, you can include exercise in your daily routine.
1. Wake up earlier: Wake up 30 minutes earlier and use that time to do a quick workout. This could be a jog, yoga, or some simple exercises like push-ups, squats, and lunges.
2. Take the stairs: Instead of taking the elevator, take the stairs whenever possible. This is a great way to get your heart rate up and burn some calories.
3. Use your lunch break: If you have a one-hour lunch break, use 30 minutes of that time to take a brisk walk outside. Not only will this help you get some exercise, but it can also help you de-stress and improve your mood.
4. Incorporate movement into your daily routine: Look for opportunities to move more throughout the day. For example, you could do some stretches while waiting for the coffee to brew, take a quick walk around the office every hour, or do some squats or lunges while brushing your teeth.
5. Find an accountability partner: Find someone who shares your exercise goals and make a plan to exercise together. This could be a coworker, a friend, or a family member. By committing to exercising together, you’ll be more likely to stick with it and motivate each other along the way.
Masters in Journalism.
An avid reader, food enthusiast, and a writer, by passion.
Currently working at ARY Digital Network as the Editor, Life & Style