Pakistani Celebrity Couples Can Help You Live a Better Life!
Anyone can you make you happy by doing something special, but only someone can make you happy without doing absolutely anything! Our celebrities are somewhat like that, they laugh, play, fight and manage to look completely terrific. Whether its on Eid, holidays, or the arrival of their new borns, our celebrities have given us some ‘couple goals’ to follow, which no doubt are just adorbs! Check out these love birds and take inspiration!
1.Shehroze sabzwari and Saira Shehroze are one of those young couples who can’t get enough of each other!
2. They say that every lobster finds his/her one true love and decides to live with them forever, the love of Danish Taimoor and Ayeza Khan reminds of that, we believe they were just meant to be together!
3. Another gorgeous couple who are head over heels in love with each other – are Maani and Hira who happen to take the couple goals to another level by showcasing their bubbly side to the world.
4. Mr. and Mrs. Fawad Khan are not just a stunning couple who compliment each super well, but they also prove that the good things in their lives are better with each other!
5. Ahmed Ali butt always manages to make us laugh and he’s one of our favorite actors too, but the way he is with his wife and little handsome dude is just what every girl needs in her life! Sigh.
6. Fahad Mustafa is no doubt one of the most good looking men of Pakistani industry, but there’s one more ingredient that makes him the ideal hubby material – the love he has for his wife. The versatile actor is just crazy in love after so many years of marriage with his beloved wife Sana Fahad.
7.Whether it’s posing for a camera, or showing love off for the media – these two compliment their better halves on paramount levels!
Sometimes we fall in love with those who manage to mend our broken hearts, laugh with us on the craziest things and we see a bit of us in them. These celebs are a clear epitome of love!
Kinza Piracha is a Lifestyle and Entertainment Editor at ARY Digital Network. Her twitter handle is @PerachaKinza.